- Imagine you are 46 years old.
- You own a business.
- Wife, 3 kids.
- You have been successful by any measure, but the last nearly four years have been very tough.
- You have had a stroke. You have filed bankruptcy.
- You have given up your house.
- You still own a business and are clawing to make it successful in a still rough economy.
You walk into your neurologist after a strange incident of dizziness. In his dry 65-year-old English professorial way, he says you HAVE to remove stress from your life. Period. Figure it out. Or you are a at risk for another serious stroke.
How does I do that? With all on my plate, how can I get rid of stress? Well I plan to follow his advice and figure it out.
Follow my journey to see what I learn and how I succeed.